Let’s Go Golf Trips has partnered with these courses and hotels to have available for our golfers. All Great Golf Course and excellent hotels.
- TPC Louisiana – TPC Louisiana Brings Championship golf to New Orleans and is as unique as the celebrated city itself. Designed by golf course architect Pete Dye, the course is a perfect complement to the local ambiance by its meandering along the lush wetlands and native cypress trees. TPC Louisiana is home to the state’s only PGA TOUR event, the Zurich Classic of New Orleans. The stadium design lets the fans be up close to the action at every hole, enhancing the spectator experience. With five sets of tees on each hole assures an excellent golfing experience for all golfers – no matter his or her ability.
- English Turn – Designed by Jack Nicklaus, this Par 72 Championship Golf Course presents golfers of any skill level a unique Round of golf. With water in play on every hole, giant sand and waste bunkers guarding fairways and greens, and numerous grass depressions and mounds lining the sculptured fairways golfing at English Turn is an unmatchable experience. Each English Turn hole challenges you with its own personality, like the famous 18th which was consistently rated one of the most challenging on the PGA Tour.
- Lakewood Golf Club – With golf course designer Ron Garl leadership Lakewood’s Golf Course is better than ever with modernized fairways, tee boxes and greens. Preserving Lakewood’s park-like setting was important consideration. He preserved the character of the original course while upgrading the 18-hole, 7,002 yards, par 72 course adding strategy and fun to an old favorite. Lakewood hosted the PGA Tour’s New Orleans Classic for several years. This is one great golf course! Don’t miss it!
- Bayou Oaks – South & North Courses:
- South Course – Reopening after renovation in 2017, the South Course features 18 holes of championship golf in New Orleans City Park. Designed by accomplished golf course architects Rees Jones and Greg Muirhead of Rees Jones, Inc., theSouth Course sits on over 200 acres and measures between 5,054 and 7,302 yards. Having multiple tee off locations accommodates players of all skill levels. The new state of the art clubhouse completed the finishing touches to New Orleans only 36 hole golf complex.
- North Course – First opened in 1969, the North Course originally expanded City park’s golf complex to an impressive 72 holes. However, Hurricane Katrina’s damage in 2005 caused the closure of the North Course. Reopened in 2008, the North Course is once again offering a challenging round of golf to golfers of all levels. The North Course is a par 67 course which has four sets of tees ranging from 5,740 yards at the tips to 4,300 yards from the Gold Tees. Water adds to the competitive nature of the course as it comes into play on eight of the eighteen holes. To score well, your club selection is a key factor in scoring well. Excellent warm up course.
- Stone Bridge Golf Club – Stonebridge Golf Club is a must play facility for all golfers with its unique layout featuring 27 holes of lush fairways and views of the city just across the river. Just a short drive from downtown New Orleans golfers will wind around several bayous for an enjoyable round of golf. This is a course for all golfers having five sets of tees and the largest greens in Louisiana will allow you to play your game. If you are looking for more play after 18 or need an “Emergency 9”, don’t forget there is another 9 holes of championship golf awaiting! You will enjoy this golfing experience!
- Timberlane Country Club – Timberlane is an older course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. located in Gretna, just across the river from New Orleans. Oak trees define the course layout which features 4 sets of tees for your golfing pleasure. Be sure to stay away form the water hazards on 17 of the 18 holes. This is a friendly but challenging golf course and will provide your golf group with excellent round of golf!
- Belle Terre Country Club – Belle Terre, French for “beautiful land”, and you will agree apter playing this golf course! Designed by Pete Dye, Belle Terre is one of Louisiana’s best 18-hole championship courses. Fairways meander through swamps providing a unique setting for golfers from other parts of the country. With water in play on 10 of the 18 holes golfers will want to choose their clubs wisely. Belle Terre Country Club’s design makes the course both dhallenging and relaxing.
- Cypress Lakes
- Bienville House Hotel – On the Mississippi Riverfront in the heart of the French Quarter, the hotel
occupies two 18th century warehouse buildings. The closest French Quarter
hotel to the Morial Convention Center and Harrah’s Casino, only 3 blocks from
Bourbon Street and only a 20 minute drive to Louis Armstrong International Airport.
- Monteleone Hotel – It’s been said that the French Quarter begins in the lobby of Hotel Monteleone. This venerable New Orleans hotel sits majestically at the foot of Royal Street and offers valet parking with two garages. Hotel guests have the best point of departure for all things New Orleans.
- Royal Sonesta – Offers the best of the Big Easy all under one roof. The hotel is home to several dining and entertainment venues, where you can take in the local flavors from Cajun and Creole at Restaurant R’evolution to coffee at PJ’s Cafe and fresh seafood at Desire Oyster Bar. Hit our club The Jazz Playhouse, voted best for hotels on Bourbon Street New Orleans, LA. Or unwind with a cocktail at Le Booze, one of our five bars. With 483 newly renovated guest rooms and ballroom, authentic hospitality, and its Food is Art philosophy, no one offers more ways to inspire its valued guests than the all-new Royal Sonesta New Orleans.
- Marriott Hotel Canal St –
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area – Introduce Style and Luxury to Your Travel Plans at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel. This Historic Hotel, Built in 1925, Features a Classic and Timeless Design with Modern Accommodations, On-Site Dining and Event Venues.
- MOXY New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area –
- Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville – Located in the Heart of the French Quarter, Offers Stylish Guest Rooms, Free Wi-Fi, a Luxurious Spa, On-Site Restaurant, Fitness Center and More Than 10,000 Square Feet of Sophisticated Event Space.
- JW Marriott New Orleans – Located in the Heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter Is the Popular Jw Marriott New Orleans. Sophisticated Accommodations with Stylish DéCor, an On-Site Brazilian Steakhouse with a Trendy Bar, a Scenic Outdoor Pool and More Await You on Your Stay.