Baton Rouge, LA Golf Trips
Louisiana has always been a place for the great food, fishing and music – add the fantastic area golf courses and you have a great golf trip. Golf Package Specialists from Let’s Go Golf Trips are ready to help you plan a Baton Rouge, LA golf vacation for your group to experience all that is unique about this special place. We feature all the top golf courses in the Baton Rouge area in our golf packages.
Baton Rouge “Red Stick” is Louisiana’s “Capitol City” and the hub of all things Louisiana. This centrally located city is the perfect location to experience the eclectic culture of the state. With over 300 years of history, Baton Rouge is the place to taste the delectable food, explore the architecture and learn about Louisiana’s unique culture. Baton Rouge also enjoys a subtropical climate making it a year round golf destination.
With a number of fantastic lodging options, Let’s Go Golf Trips will customize a golf trip for your group that will provide memorable golfing and cultural experiences.
- Belle of Baton Rouge Casino & Hotel
- WATERMARK Hotel Baton Rouge
- Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Downtown
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baton Rouge North/Airport
Our packages feature local golf courses that include Golf Courses on Louisiana’s Audubon Golf Trail.
- Beaver Creek Golf Course
- Santa Maria Golf Club
- The Island Country Club (Audubon Golf Trail Course)
- The Bluffs on Thompson Creek
- Pelican Point Golf Club – Links Course
- Copper Mill Golf Club
- TPC Louisiana (Audubon Golf Trail Course) New Orleans
- Carter Plantation (Audubon Golf Trail Course) Hammond
Let’s Go on a Baton Rouge Golf Trip!