Jekyll Island golf Destination lodging options:
- Jekyll Island Club Resort – At Jekyll Island Club Resort you will have several lodging options from the Clubhouse Traditional and Deluxe Guestrooms plus the Clubhouse Suites to the Island Cottage Suites or the all-suite Ocean Club King and Double King Suites with sleeper sofas. Whatever lodging your choose for your golf group you will find everything you need for after golf to assure you an enjoyable stay at the resort. There are 2 fantastic golf courses on Jekyll Island for your golf play. Jekyll Island has sixty-three holes of golf centrally located on the island. There are three championship golf courses: Oleander, Indian Mound, and Pine Lakes. Also, there’s the historic Great Dunes 9 hole golf course built in 1910 offers picturesque views at it’s oceanside location.
- The Westin Jekyll Island – The Westin Jekyll Island is located on the picturesque Georgia coast and features superb service and spacious King and Double queen guest rooms with Inland or Ocean views. The resort offers golfers a complimentary shuttle to the nearby golf courses. This oceanfront accommodations feature Westin’s iconic Heavenly® Beds, flat-screen TVs, mini-refrigerators, large work desks and free Wi-Fi.
Jekyll Island Golf Club – Jekyll Island’s centrally located 63 holes of golf is Georgia’s largest public golf resort and feature three 18-hole championship golf courses and one 9-hole golf course as follows:
- Oleander Golf Course – (18 Holes – 6521 Yards – Par 72) – Oleander is a local favorite and is a 1964 creation by Dick Wilson. Surrounded by pine forests and island lakes this course challenges golfers with narrow fairways and numerous doglegs. During your golf round be sure to take into consideration the ocean breezes that will be working on you golf ball flight.
- Indian Mound Golf Course – (18 Holes – 6469 Yards – Par 72) Designed by Joe Lee, Indian Mound Golf Course meanders through Jekyll Island’s offers golfers the opportunity to see some of the Island’s natural surroundings. Indian Mound is a challenging golf course is devoid of residential or commercial development, so enjoy the natural beauty of the Island during your round.
- Pine Lakes Golf Course – (18 Holes – 6700 Yards – Par 72) – Pine Lakes is Jekyll Island’s newest and longest golf course. Wandering through the ocean forest and migratory bird habitat golfers will be tested to place their drives and approach shots accurately to score well.
- Great Dunes Golf Course – (9 Holes – 3229 Yards – Par 36) This authentic links course was commissioned by Jekyll Island Resident J.D. Rockefeller in 1926 for Walter Travis to design and construct the “best course money could buy”. The Great Dunes Golf Course features the natural terrain of sand barriers and coastal dunes.
Let’s Go! Get a Free Quote today! Click here: