Amelia Island Golf Trip
An Amelia Island Golf Trip, to a beloved golf destination located just off the coast of northeast Florida, has it all for a great golf trip for golfers. Amelia Island is easy to reach, but hard to forget. With 13 miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, and pristine waters, this barrier island has long been a beloved destination for golfers of all skill levels. After golf there are over 90 restaurants for your enjoyment on your Amelia Island Golf Trip, plus all the usual beach activities offered at beach destinations.
Please review the available courses we offer and contact us to plan a great golf trip to Amelia Island!
- Oak Marsh Course at Omni Amelia Island Plantation – Oak Marsh Course, designed by Pete Dye and opened in 1972, is a demanding course included in Golf Digest’s prestigious list of “Top 75 Resort Courses in the US. The course featuring large centuries old oak trees draped with Spanish Moss on the course along with Pee Dye’s strategically placed bunkers will challenge your golf group to play well. This is a must play golf course for his destination and is a Florida’s 1st Coast of Golf gem! Travel & Leisure Golf selected Oak Marsh as a “Florida’s 50 Finest Courses.,”
- Fernandina Beach Golf Club – With twenty-seven holes of golf makes Fernandina Beach Golf Club one of the most popular courses in the area. The course offers large fairways in a sub-tropical Florida climate and along with this well maintained golf courses will provide golfers of all levels of experience a challenging round of golf. With 3 nine-hole championship golf courses – North, South & West – each unique in their own right your golf group may decide to play 27. Be sure to include Fernandina Beach Golf Club with an abundance of beautiful native foliage in your golf package to experience Florida golf at its best.
- Golf Club of North Hampton – The Golf Club at North Hampton, designed by Arnold Palmer, will provide golfers the feel of a Scottish links-style course with its wild grass and rolling dunes. Many golfers who have played all of Arnie’s Florida Courses say that North Hampton is as well conditioned as its more famous golf course sisters (i.e. Bay Hill, Islesworth etc.). Golfers feel that they have stepped onto the tee at Carnoustie or Turnburry when playing the wide open back nine. The staff at the Golf Club at North Hampton provide golfers with customer service at the highest standards making your visit most enjoyable for your golf group!
- Amelia National Golf and Country Club – Tom Fazio, one of the top course designers in the world, created one of his masterpiece golf courses at Amelia National Golf and Country Club. The course is has breathtaking beauty and is designed for championship play, but is an enjoyable course that your golf group will enjoy from start to the last putt on the 18th green! Amelia National Golf & Country Club’s heritage is the laid-back sophistication and enviable leisure of Amelia Island. Be sure you have this course in your golf package!
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- Amelia Hotel at Fernandina Beach
- Residence Inn Amelia Island
- Seaside Amelia Inn
For your Golf Group’s Amelia Island Golf Trip
Call Toll FREE (833) 271-5050 or
Click here – FREE Quick Quote!
One of our Golf Package Specialists will contact
you to assist you with the planing of your Trip