Birmingham AL Golf Trips
Let’s Go Golf Trips offers Birmingham AL Golf Packages which are sure to fit all budgets. This golf destination features many great golf courses that offer golfers of all levels great golfing and great fun. Our golf packages offer several courses from Alabama’s RTJ Golf Trail that will round out and make a fantastic Alabama Golf Trip.
Award winning golf courses in the Greater Birmingham area are designed by top designers such as Jerry Pate and Robert Trent Jones, Jr. among others. All area courses have beautiful scenery, great layouts and will provide your golf group with a fun and challenging golfing experience. Your golf group will enjoy our Birmingham, AL Golf Packages.
Available Golf Courses:
- Alabama’s Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail Locations
- Ross Bridge Course – Considered the top of the line RTJ Course, Ross Bridge will challenge all glfers in your group. The course meanders through indigenous landscape offering multiple tees for golfers of all levels. Because of the beauty and challenge of each hole most golfers come to the conclusion that there is not one signature hole but possibly eighteen. The course has ten holes playing along the banks of two significant lakes which are connected by an 80 foot waterfall between the ninth and eighteenth greens. The par 3’s are incredible with water and elevation changes along with other natural obstructions demanding your attention.
- Oxmoor Valley Courses
Ridge Course – featuring some of the most spectacular par 5s on the RTJ Trail will give golfers an enjoyable round with rolling fairways, heavy tree cover and breath taking elevation changes.
- Valley Course – stretching two miles downrange along a slender valley has beautiful tree-lined rolling fairways dotted with several lakes. Your golf group will experience a nice round of golf.
- Short Course – A challenging collection of 18 par 3 holes with severe elevation changes. 5 sets of tees allows you to work on your short game.
- Ballantrae Golf Club – perfectly situated in the friendly City of Pelham, Alabama, just south of Birmingham. This enjoyable course features rolling hills and spectacular views and will give your golf groups an excellent round of golf. Designed by golf course architect Bob Cupp, Ballantrae is known throughout the region as a “fast, fun and friendly” public golf course.
Timberline Golf Club – Jerry Pate designed this superb par-71 course that plays at almost 7,000 yards from the tips. n This is a course that’s fun to play with it’s meticulously manicured fairways that roll through this beautiful site well shaded by tall timber and huge oaks. Just minutes south of Birmingham in Calera, AL this Alabama Top 10 rated “Golfweek” course has the reputation of being Birmingham’s Best Golf Experience.
- Holiday Inn Hoover, AL
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Hotel
- Hyatt Place
- Oster Golf Houses – 4 Master bedroom houses with 8 queen beds, fully equipped kitchen, large living area with large screen TVs and more.
Let’s Go Golf Trips Golf Package Specialist are looking forward to assisting you to plan a golf trip to Birmingham!
Let’s Go! Get a Free Quote today! Click here:
or call Toll Free 833 271-5050
“Golf Travel, Southern Style!”